What is Structr?
Structr (pronounce it like 'structure') is a Java framework for mobile and web applications based on the graph database Neo4j, with a supplemental UI providing CMS functionality to serve pages, files and images.
It was designed to simplify the creation and operation of graph database applications by providing a comprehensive Java API with a built-in feature set common to most use cases, like e.g. authentication, users and groups, constraints and validation, etc..
All custom-built features are automatically exposed through a flexible RESTful API which enables developers to build sophisticated web or mobile apps based on Neo4j within just hours.
Bugfix release 0.7.1 was released on 19-JUN-2013.
- Improved transaction handling: Faster; deadlock detection; bug fixes
- UI improvements: Security concept; local storage; many bug fixes
- Neo4j 1.9 GA, fully tested and supported with JDK 7
- structr-rest uses GZIP compression per default, enable/disable JSON indentation per config switch
- structr-ui supports external authorization via OAuth2 with predefined classes for GitHub, Google, and Facebook, enhanced permission settings through UI
new Maven archetype project for structr-ui projects, PING command to keep Websocket connections open in structr-ui
- 1017 files changed, 116014 insertions(+), 35648 deletions(-)
- New transaction handling in structr-core
- Export/import command for backup and seeding
- New registration and authentification options in structr-ui
- Streaming suppport for REST API
- Bug fixes
- New graph visualization (experimental)
- Date range queries via REST API
- REST queries as rendering data sources
- Major release
- 1590 files changed, 113935 insertions(+), 157409 deletions(-)
- Maintenance release (bug fixes only)
- 42 files changed, 287 insertions(+), 778 deletions(-)
The latest stable version is 0.7.1
Development of structr began in May 2010. The first versions v0.1 and v0.2 were internal proof-of-concept versions, not publicly available.
On May 31, 2011, structr was made public. The complete source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/structr/structr
Bugfix release 0.7.1 is out
Release 0.7 on Neo4j 1.9 GA
Milestone 0.7.M03 released
Second milestone 0.7.M02 released.
structr.org runs on 0.7.M01
structr 0.5.3: Maintenance release
We just released structr 0.5.2 into the wild.
Announcing structr Mailing List and Google Group
structr 0.5.1 is released. Mostly bug fixes.
Announcing 1st Frankfurt Graph Database Meetup at our office!
Quick Start Guide updated.
structr 0.5 released. Read the blog post.
structr.org runs on structr 0.5.
Check out the first post of a planned series of blog posts about structr.